Wednesday, December 14, 2022

DECEMBER 14, 2022 JOURNEYS OF PANEAGLE SAGE


A  REAL 'LIVE' STORY OF PETER PAN IN 1970-71, I WAS 20 I saw Neil young jimi hendrix janis joplin paul simon and john fogerty, (credence clearwater revival) and Pete Seeger I went to college in Ohio and learned horseback riding and astronomyI also traveled across the west for the first time, went to Colorado, San francisco, Los Angeles and New MexicoI also began the great book study and astrological spiritual and human history research project Our father AVON FRANKLIN ADAMS otherwise known as JAMES, whose "art in HEAVEN", Hallowed by our names, in thy Kingdom's come...etc..is a story of the world and our place in it also as well as the Universe, and so here is mine.  I was named after the Supreme court Priest Peter Marshall  and I later found out 3 famous astrologers 800 years apart, were Peteroisis Marshallah Nostradamus (Peter ISIS Mars ALLAH AH and NU STAR ADAMS). I always have known the Star Gazing arts.  Now looking back it is funny that Nathaniel, James, John, and Paul and Pete were mirrors of the bible disciples.The musical set of modern day disciples includes Peter Townsend of the who, and many others in the 60's groups like John Lennon. I also have 2 grandathers but also have my wife's father was Joseph and know my brother's father in Law is also named Joseph, , Now all the Apostles were killed / hung (Peter by his feet) slain or murdered and all went to various stations of the world to begin Christianity.The only survivor I would say was Joseph of Arimethea. He actually built the first church in England.The story IS what took the Tin Merchant to western England ryand building a sanctuary SEA-TEA'S  (Cities / Islands by the sea)Now as the case may be that I was this man, but later also probably had something to do with other 'BUILDING"s and REAL-LEGIONS.including the bookend SEA IS-LAND just north and east of England ((900 AD) and south of Scotland, near Saint Andrewsand I was also was part of Henry's XIII court with Jane Grey, Katherine of Aragon and Mary Queen of Scots, Elizabeth, and others whom I recognize in this lifetime. It was Henry who claimed the first church of england to get out of Catholic control against his marriages.. Following this, ,I think now I had an IS-LAND experience like Castaway or a nobleman who was inspiration for Daniel Dafoe's bookand probably later was part of the French and Indian wars in Canada and Upstate New York and I believe next was born the son of John Adams (who exchanged letters frequently) and became 6th president JQA The next lifetime in the next century was as a writer of Mystery,novels who traveled to france, new york, california, hawaii and samoa most ot these are places I have lived in or went to.    SO... Now what is it I am doing or want to do today ?   I was thinking of building A SEA-T (city/state?) or NU IS-LAND or THOU'ART community in places that friends already live or own...in Florida, Maine, Ontario, Arizona, and Baja Mexico, by or near or for them in some investment or NU purchase/share concept we or they may accept or create,and possibly extended to Iran, Africa and British Columbia, Hawaii or South Seas/ Indonesia and why not?, also Dakota, Scotland    TO BUILD THE TRUST  The purpose is also to create a NUTRON BANK TRUST which could supply fund'ing and sufficient independent support / BENEFITSo I created the SOLAR STARLOTTERY.BLOGSPOT.COM and have worked out how to accurately predict every lottery.Next is to describe the level of support or listening I have on this, that my ratio is about 1% of real assistance, but my confidence and accuracy rate is about 50 percent per drawing. I could easily just go to live in any of these places myself, shut my mouth, take the program, ideas and my good nature with me.  and those who would truly wish to BECOME THE REAL GUUD NATURE, and thy WILL BE DONE...But I suspect it will take more than prayer or good will. And it surely doesn't need a religious control body..So It seems to me I need one investor (who can afford about 100 a day) to build the bankIt only takes one very large win, and the rest is ABLOMB... play on words, the Nutron Bomb they dont want to ever go off.like my dream....the bomb goes off in New York I go to Hawaii and try to rise above the stink and radiation, but hawaii is not far enough away. although I can survive and help others from there too. 
  .

No comments: